Make your own luck

People are afraid to face how great a part of life is dependent on
luck. It's scary to think so much is out of one's control. There are moments in a match when the ball hits the top of the net and for a split second it can either go forward or fall back. With a little luck it goes forward and you win. Or maybe it doesn't and you lose

17 feb 2011

Dreaming, i was only dreaming

Infatuation touches me just when I thought that it would end ~ You've been feeling bad for so long ~ You wonder if it's right or wrong ~ She's 2000 light years away ~ Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me ~ Is she ultra-violent? Is she disturbed? ~ I better tell her that I love her before she does it all over again ~ Oh god, she's killing me! ~ No time to search the world around, 'cause you know where I'll be found ~ You're just a shit, I can't explain it 'cause I think you suck! ~ Bite my lips and close my eyes take me away to paradise ~ Nice guys finish last ~ I'm speechless and redundant ~ 'Cause I love you's not enough. I'm lost for words ~ Now I waste it, faked it, ate it, now i hate it ~ Sugar and spice and everything nice wasn't made for only girls ~ It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right ~ Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial ~ If I promise to go to church on Sunday, Will you go with me on Friday night? ~ If you live with me, I'll die for you ~ So please don't make me beg for blood, sex and booze you give me ~  What's the consolation prize? ~ Give me something that I need ~ Satisfaction guaranteed to you ~ I think you're just a problem, so stay the hell away from me because I don't believe in you ~ This may sound a little rough. Don't wanna fall in love ~ Ha Ha you're dead ~ The joke is over. You were an asshole and now you're gone ~ There's nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be ~ One light, one mind flashing in the dark, blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts ~ Why can't you just admit it, you've had it, you're sick of me ~ To know you is to hate you, so loving you must be like suicide ~ Everybody loves a joke, but no one likes a fool ~ Give me a long kiss goodnight and everything will be alright ~ My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating ~ Where have all the bastards gone? She's in my head, I must confess ~ Remember to learn to forget ~ Whiskey shots and cheap cigarettes ~If I lose everything in the fire, I'm sending all my love to you ~ You are the moonlight of my life every night ~ Death to the ones at the end of the serenade ~ She's a natural disaster, she's the last of the American Girls ~ Do you know what's worth fighting for? When it's not worth dying for? ~ I'm a victim of my symptom, I am my own worst enemy ~ Nothing's ever built to last, you're in ruins ~ Too much too soon, too late and now it sucks to be you too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario